Monday 24 October 2016

THE ACCOUNTANT

Watchable. The accountant Chris Wolff says he likes incongruencies. I don't. And while I loved a bigger part of the film: Ben Affleck, still looking hot, his characted gifted wih Asperger syndrome, the financial conundrum, the shaping of the boy's character, swift combat scenes, Chris's blunt interactions, at some point the plot becomes so over the top it goes towards usual American cheese. The final: "How do I find you?" "I'll find you." exchange was so cliche I just knew I was going to hear it.

DOCTOR STRANGE IN 4DX

Watchable. A car crush and getting punches in 4DX - makes it terrifyingly real. Not a life I'd like. The city structure bending CGIs just bend your mind. I guess it would look even better at IMAX. The plot however is plain silly. As usual with Marvel, there is a Stan Lee's cameo and 2 after-the-credits scenes.

No comments: