Friday 6 November 2020

CATS & DOGS 3: PAWS UNITE!

Watchable. Very pleasant - both the human and the animal characters, endearingly acted. Great dialogues. A few things detract from the pleasure though. Firstly, the plot with a villain causing havoc feels weary as a rule and the robot dog was neither convincing nor matching the rest of the animal story. Secondly, some lines were on the disgusting side, too much focus on excretions. Lastly, mediocre dubbing in both languages: original and translated - in Poland, it's available in Polish only. But it was a heart-warming story enough for me to try and catch up with part 1 and 2 which I haven't seen at all. And it changed my view of animals. Suddenly the dogs I saw in the yard on my way back home seemed somewhat different, I became more aware of their body language. 

No comments: