Tuesday 1 September 2020

KINO W TRAMPKACH FILM FESTIVAL - ONLINE

I AM ELEVEN

From what I managed to see it was mediocre: the beginning didn't make sense and I still don't get why the 23-year-old decided to focus on this age. Later the 11-year-olds sounded the way they're bound to be when adult. You could tell their world view was fully formed and could easily picture them the same way as adults. That's profound but I'm not sure the director meant to convey this message since at face value the documentary is quite chaotic.

The streaming on mojeekino.pl, which showed it was going to be available for 48 hours, stuttered so badly the first 50 minutes of the film took nearly 2 hours and then it froze so I had to resign yesterday but thought I'd continue next day. Today I discovered the movie had disappeared from the platform. 

No comments: