Wednesday 22 May 2019

WONDER PARK AT HELIOS DREAM

Watchable. Not exactly engaging for me and too crazy a plot for the little girl next to me to sit still. She was clearly bored. The cartoon is both visually and action-wise quite mediocre. At least it's psychologically true in how a little girl reacts to her mum's going away to hospital. Matthew Broderick and Mila Kunis are in the original voice cast. The Polish dubbing is just fine.

Dream rooms let you cope with adult life anxieties at least. I'm a great fan of those seats.


16TH DOCS AGAINST GRAVITY FILM FESTIVAL

I didn't manage to see "Time Thieves" - neither on the first weekend nor on the last day of the festival. The screenings were sold out a day earlier. I only got the chance to take part in the time management workshop by a company called Future Simple. That, curiously, wasn't very time-efficient. It was overtalked but with one useful exercise. So not a total waste of time.

No comments: