Sunday 7 May 2017

OZZY

Recommended. Unimissable for all dog lovers, even adult like me. Caricature-like animation with all characters having the upper half of the body bigger than the legs or paws and clearly drawn edges makes it cute and perfect even for child audience. The story's heart-wrenching and complex - the smallest children in the audience didn't last till the end. Good jokes, e.g. advertising a dog: "He even knows Powerpoint", about a chatty owner and his quiet dog: "Now I understand why he doesn't talk" or "There's nothing like burnt toast" (I'm translating from the Polish dubbing back into English so please forgive me any inaccuracies), in the beginning and in the ending, lots of heartache and tension for the larger, middle, part. But it all ends well and the villains get punished.

I saw it at my local Cinema City - the cinema with the most comfy seats in Warsaw and perfect picture and sound.


No comments: