Wednesday 22 April 2009

17 AGAIN

Watchable. First you have a scene reminiscent of "High School Musical 3", from which I had walked out, then a loser in his 30s, then the same loser being 17 and about half hour in the film it finally starts being funny.

I LOVE YOU MAN

Walked out. How can such low and vulgar jokes be found funny by anyone?

FAST AND FURIOUS

Walked out. Ugly people chasing each other or being chased with mediocre music in the background.

LAT DEN RATTE KOMMA IN (LET THE RIGHT ONE IN)

Watchable. "Twilight" it isn't. Nothing romantic or alluring, just crude and raw gore with scenes slowly, I repeat, slowly developing plot in between but the whole story is compelling, impossible to stop watching without knowing how it ends.

FIFTY DEAD MEN WALKING

Watchable. Good action, an intriguing story of a secret operative but doesn't get you close to the characters, you just don't care why they do things they do.

DRAGONBALL: EVOLUTION

Walked out. I've seen the scenes and heard the lines in several other movies.

I've just read that they they are making a Bollywood version of "21" entitled "Teen Patti". I can't wait to see it:)

No comments: